The most common challenges you will face when organizing and running an Ignite workshop, and how we overcome each one.
I recently celebrated my 200th Ignite workshop https://lnkd.in/gnfbN4ZB
What is an Ignite?
It’s a highly innovative and energetic workshop to rapidly plan and collectively endorse complex portfolios, programs and projects.
The most common challenges are (drum roll):
1. Trying to lock in a date that everyone can attend. https://lnkd.in/gppKdikR
2. Trying to convince people that ranking across silos is an important thing to do https://lnkd.in/gWYju-j4
3. Committing to an estimate based on little or no information https://lnkd.in/gn2RYA3Z
4. Anxiety. Is the rank right? Is the estimate right? Have I missed something? https://lnkd.in/g_qY8_DY
5. Assuming available budget = available capacity https://lnkd.in/gfAFDEcc
6. Dealing with the CEO’s “super important” initiatives https://lnkd.in/gCj_FFHD
7. Detailed discussions that consume time and energy https://lnkd.in/gfpTKQcq
As we address each of these, an amazing transformation occurs in the leadership team and people always come back for more (almost all of the Ignites I have run are referrals or return customers)
You are unlikely to find a more effective way to plan and mobilise work. So, don’t miss out!