Here are my Top 5 Unwritten Rules for etiquette in Golf (with subtle hints to respect in the workplace)
1) Don’t step on your opponent’s putting line or have your shadow over their ball
2) Keep your cool – no one likes working with or playing alongside an angry apple
3) Silence is golden – particularly when a player is about to play their shot
4) Keep up with the play & don’t read the green like you are reading War & Peace
5) Clean up your mess – fill your divots and leave the course in the state you found it
Of course, there are a lot more.
Number 6? Don't setup and run through a footy banner on an elite golf course?
Which ones would make your Top 5?